More details will be announced about this feature in the coming weeks !×
Having managed to shed a little “love weight” recently, Kim Kardashian took to her blog to share her tips and tricks for staying in shape. Centred around the post-Thanksgiving/pre-Christmas theme, the reality star informs her fans of the best ways to avoid holiday weight altogether.
Check out her five top tips below:
1. Throw out those left overs! As delicious as they are, Thanksgiving is over. You don’t need to eat those left overs!
2. Grab some workout-related bargains. There are tons of deals in stores and online so treat yourself to a new workout outfit or some new sneakers that will get you motivated to hit the gym.
3. Find a friend! The best way to get motivated is to find a friend to workout with you. Kourtney is my workout buddy right now. Ask a friend or relative if they want to workout together.
4. Don’t beat yourself up, but stay focused. We all gain a few pounds here or there during the holidays, and that’s fine. But get back into your regular lifestyle and focus on eating healthier and limiting your ‘treats’… after all, Christmas is just around the corner.
5. Drink more water. You’d be surprised the difference drinking more water can make to your weight loss mission and workouts. Most of us don’t drink enough, and you’ve probably been avoiding water these last few days and treating yourself to sodas, alcohol and yummy holiday drinks. 2.2 litres (about 9 cups) per day of water is what you should be drinking, so strive for that!
Kim K has always worked out consistently so there’s no denying that she knows what she’s talking about. Maintaining your optimum weight has always been about staying focused and consistency; it’s certainly what you do that matters.
With the run up to Christmas, will you be following these tips and tricks?